Quality issues with Lumino products
Nowadays, there are many manufacturers producing Luminol reagents in the market, and their appearance is mostly luminol powder for sale. From the surface, no abnormalities can be detected, and there may not be any problems during sample testing. However, it is during the experimental process that they may suddenly fail. This may be due to suppliers muddling through and reselling products that have been stored for a long time or have substandard technology, resulting in Lumino being unable to emit light from the source, let alone considering other factors. Therefore, everyone must choose reliable and reputable manufacturers to supply.
Impact of other site factors
The luminescence failure of Luminol reagent may be related to not only its own product quality issues, but also some on-site factors:
1. Although it emits fluorescence under the influence of some copper, horseradish, and bleach, there is no failure, the brightness of the luminescence is different from common blue light. It is strong enough to cover up any blood stains on site, which is also a failure situation caused by bleach.
2. The presence of urine or animal blood in the test environment may not cause luminescence failure, but it may affect the test results and result in abnormalities.
3. The brightness in the detection environment is too strong, and Luminol fluorescence cannot be distinguished or even difficult to emit light.
4. It reacts with excreta, and its principle of action is consistent, leading to the failure of luminescence.
5. If antioxidants are used and the reaction mechanism of luminol is suppressed, failure will occur.
In response to these failure factors, it is recommended that everyone maintain the site before testing and check if the on-site testing conditions are met, in order to reduce the possibility of Lumino failure. As a raw material supplier of chemiluminescence reagent, Desheng has a complete range of product types, which can supply different experimental needs, and products such as Luminol, Isoluminol, luminol sodium salt (20666-12-0), etc. with stable luminescence, without any failure. If you are interested, please feel free to inquire about purchasing details on the website!